Clan =ETS=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan =ETS=

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Donations
Help us keep the server up and running
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» calling out all european noobs=)
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:45 pm by lloyd12121

» Membership please :)
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 am by lloyd12121

» Brand new Bf2 Keys
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:00 am by lloyd12121

» New Member Tag,
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 am by GhostRogue

» The NEW server IP.
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 pm by lloyd12121

» New server coming.
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:24 am by GhostRogue

» Server crashes due to hacker just now....
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:32 am by GhostRogue

» New =ETS= page
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:11 pm by lloyd12121

» P*K Clan.
GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:41 pm by lloyd12121

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

GhostRogue: Application for Membership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostRogue
ETS Member
ETS Member
GhostRogue

GhostRogue: Application for Membership Empty
PostSubject: GhostRogue: Application for Membership   GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:40 am

Name: Stephen

Xfire(www.xfire.com): GhostRogue

MSN(If you have it): ghostrogue00@hotmail.com

BF2 Name: GhostRogue

What games do you like?: World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2, 1942, 2142, Vietnam, Silent Hunter II, CSS, DoD (1.6), Navyfield

Why do you want to join?: I used to be a hardcore member of =APG= (A BF 2142 Knife/pistol clan. I worked up to 1Lt as an Admin, and after about 9 months, the clan fell into some chaos and I departed, returning mainly to BF2. Since, I've been looking for a BF2 Knife/Pistol clan, and I ran across your server. Your admins follow a similar code to ours, chosing to either play, or administrate in armor. Because of this, and the fact that your members never seem to cause problems, I would like to become a part of your team. I can donate, and would be happy to do so. :-)
Back to top Go down
lloyd12121
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GhostRogue: Application for Membership   GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 pm

Welcome m8. I used to be in =APG= A good clan. Wear the =ETS= tag and be good Very Happy. Also its $5 for admin.
Back to top Go down
Freakygun
Admin
Freakygun

PostSubject: Re: GhostRogue: Application for Membership   GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:13 pm

Welcome aboard. I really appreciate your donation you made. Have a nice stay in our clan and hope to see you soon on our server.

All the best,

Freaky/Ownage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GhostRogue: Application for Membership   GhostRogue: Application for Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GhostRogue: Application for Membership
Page 1 of 1